JUVÉDERM® in Munster, IN
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Is JUVÉDERM?
Fight against the visible signs of aging with the JUVÉDERM family of injectable dermal fillers. From treating lines and wrinkles to creating full, plump lips, JUVÉDERM treatments at JEM Medspa Indiana in Munster, IN provide attractive results that look natural. JUVÉDERM injections can be used alone, together, or along with other nonsurgical treatments to meet your needs and goals. Made with synthetic hyaluronic acid (HA), JUVÉDERM treatments are designed to stimulate the body's natural levels of collagen and HA for firmer, healthier skin. Talk to our team about refreshing your skin without the time and expense of plastic surgery by using the JUVÉDERM family of injectable dermal fillers.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC treats medium or deep wrinkles throughout the face, like nasolabial folds and other wrinkles around the mouth and nose. The results on average are visible for up to a year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA™ XC and Ultra XC add shape to the upper or lower lip, or both while also improving the appearance of fine, vertical lines on the lips. The results typically are visible for up to one year.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC augments the contour of the cheeks to treat volume lost with age in the mid-face.
- JUVÉDERM ULTRA® adds a smooth consistency that restores volume and hydration. Used to treat fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth areas. The treatment typically lasts up to a year.
- JUVÉDERM ULTRA PLUS® Thicker and holds shape better than Ultra. Erases deeper folds and wrinkles.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUX® Adds definition to the jawline using hyaluronic acid. Creates a long-lasting, smooth and natural looking result.
What are the Benefits of JUVÉDERM?
There are many reasons men and women choose to undergo JUVÉDERM treatments. Treatment is safe, fast, and often requires no downtime afterward. JUVÉDERM is also one of the most versatile dermal fillers on the market, offering a range of options for specific areas of the face. Additional benefits include:
- Fill wrinkles and folds to create a more even complexion
- Enhance shallow contours to improve facial symmetry
- Plump up lips to create the desired volume
- Restore volume to cheeks that have become hollow with age
- Minimize the appearance of scars created by acne or other skin conditions
What to Expect from JUVÉDERM
Depending on the number of areas being treated, JUVÉDERM injections typically only take about 15 – 30 minutes. The face is cleansed, then the injection sites are marked for treatment. To reduce discomfort during the process, JUVÉDERM fillers contain lidocaine (a local anesthetic). After your treatment, you may resume your normal routine, but strenuous activities, such as exercise, should be skipped for at least a day. You need to be cautious to not put your hands on your face immediately after your treatment to prevent pushing the filler into other areas.
You usually see a visible improvement immediately following your JUVÉDERM procedure, but you may also develop mild swelling or bruising near the injected areas for about 7 – 10 days. The results of JUVÉDERM dermal fillers usually last up to a year; although, some patients have reported that their improvements last longer after 2 – 3 years of treatments. Talk to a member of our staff about when to book your next injection session at JEM Medspa Indiana to maintain your results.
JEM Medspa Indiana Reviews
This is my second time visiting JEM MedSpa and it was yet again an awesome experience! My injector Megan did an AMAZING job, as always!! Megan always finds the best product and price range that fits your budget. I have always wanted a more natural but filling look and she always exceeds my expectations!! Cannot say enough awesome things about Megan she is amazing!
Get In Touch
Rejuvenate Your Youth
To rejuvenate the youthful appearance of your complexion, schedule an appointment for JUVÉDERM injectable dermal filler treatments at JEM Medspa Indiana in Munster, IN. JUVÉDERM formulas are made to remedy the most common signs of aging. Our staff is happy to create a treatment plan that fits your needs and goals.
Learn More About JEM Medspa IndianaAbout Us
How much does JUVÉDERM cost?
JUVÉDERM costs will vary depending on how much filler is necessary for the treatment area. Before your JUVÉDERM injections are administered, a customized injection plan will be made to match your aesthetic goals and budget. After this, your injector will discuss cost estimates and payment options.
Are JUVÉDERM injections painful?
While many patients do not find it necessary, a local anesthetic can be applied to the treatment area before injection if you are worried about discomfort. Following the injection, you might feel mild to moderate bruising and swelling that will usually reduce over the next week. Please contact our office if you have any lasting discomfort or signs of infection following your JUVÉDERM treatment.
What is the difference between a wrinkle filler and a relaxer?
Both fillers and relaxers improve facial wrinkles but through different methods. Injectable wrinkle relaxers, like BOTOX, correct dynamic wrinkles created by repetitive muscle movements. An injectable wrinkle filler, like JUVÉDERM, improves static wrinkles by adding volume. JUVÉDERM is designed to correct mild to moderate lines and wrinkles or add volume to your lips and cheeks.
What results can I expect?
It may take 1 – 3 days to see the full results of your JUVÉDERM treatment. Usually, it takes only one treatment session to achieve your goals. However, you can schedule a follow-up appointment if you would like to intensify your results.
How long do results typically last?
The effects of one JUVÉDERM treatment can last from one to two years. This can vary based on which filler is selected and where it is injected. The length of your results will be faster or slower, depending on how fast your body breaks down the filler.